According to the reports, Tata Motors is going to unveil a premium hatchback (codename X451) and a new SUV (codename H5) at the upcoming auto show along with the Tigor Sport. These will be the first models to be designed on Impact Design 2.0 which the company says is a sharper, more contemporary expression of the now recognisable Tata Motors’ Design language.
Tata claims that the exteriors of the upcoming products will be defined by segment leading wheel sizes and strong proportions, which will provide them with a stance like no other as well as a great road presence. The details are said to reflect India-Global Design inspiration and the body colours will be striking too.
The interior design, as per Tata Motors, will be clean, clutter free, and will be a blend of a great balance of design flourish and practicality. With every function within arms’ reach, the HMI screens is also said to be the segment-leading.
Following are the three exterior and interior highlights of the upcoming Impact Design 2.0 philosophy by Tata motors:
1. Exciting proportions:
- The strong proportions of body to the cabin will give the cars an incredible sense of dynamism
- Segment leading wheel sizes and strong fender volumes will create a purposeful stance and unmistakable road presence
2. Expressive surfaces:
- The clean, uncluttered surfacing will give the cars a futuristic expression
- The grille blends into the lamps enhancing the width of the cars. These are underpinned by the instantly recognisable, and more 3-dimensional Humanity Line
- Dynamism and movement will be created through the slingshot line that will be highlighted by the Diamond shaped windows in side view
3. Extra-ordinary details:
- The exquisite attention to detail to the exterior details strengthen and reflect our India-Global Design. The new Tri-Arrow pattern now makes its appearance on the cars.
1. Inviting spaces:
- The interior design is clean and elegant but with an emotional twist, balancing the practical needs of the customer with an aesthetic playfulness that draws the eyes and invites further investigation.
2. Intelligent choices:
- Inspiring material choices and discerning colour combinations enhance the perception of tactile quality, reinforced by ingenious storage and accessory options, allowing the customer to cleverly configure and shape their own driving environment.
3. In-Touch interfaces:
- Occupants are cocooned in ergonomic comfort, with innovative and intuitive in-car technology strategically positioning screens and controls to create an effortless driving experience, securely connected to the outside world.