If you’re in the market for a pair of high-quality Bluetooth headphones and you’re on a budget, today’s offer should be right up your street.
The Backbeat Go 2 Bluetooth headphones from Plantronics originally retailing at $129.99, but while stocks last Dailysteals are offering them for just $14.99. You might be as surprised as we are to see an 88% price drop on this brand!
These headphones offer everything you’d hope to find in a pair of wireless buds. The design is lightweight and durable, while also being moisture-resistant if you like to get a sweat on in the gym. You can take calls of course, and the inline controls mean that you don’t even need to reach for your phone.
With your music in mind, the all-important sound quality features crisp highs, natural mid-tones and rich bass. Not bad for the price of a pizza.
Related: Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 Review – soundguys.com
Go 2 Bluetooth headphones highlights:
- P2i military-grade nano-coating protects the earbuds against sweat, moisture, and spills.
- Rugged, durable and tangle-free cord connects the buds.
- Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, adjust volume.
- Three sizes of cushioned eartips and stabilizers make the fit custom and comfortable for active use and all day wearing.
- Enjoy your favorite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listening and 5 hours of talk time.
- DeepSleep mode puts buds into hibernation when away from the phone.
- Headset battery meter automatically shows on screen for iPhone and iPad.
- Plantronics Battery Meter widget enables a headset battery meter on Android 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets.
The reason you can pick up the Backbeat Go 2 Bluetooth headphones at such a great price is that they’re refurbished. Don’t let that put you off though, they’re certified by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with minor signs of wear. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
These buds are available in black or white, and for an extra $5 you can include a charging case. This little pouch is a great place to store and charge your headphones when not in use, and can extend your listening time up to 14.5 hours.
Stock is very limited at dailysteals, so given the huge price drop we expect these to sell out extremely quickly. If you like the look of these headphones hit the button below and hope you haven’t missed out.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.