Just ahead of E3 2018, Sony is flashing its celebratory side with a big sales event for no reason other than they love their PlayStation community. It’s being called Days of Play, and there are discounts in the US and Canada for both new and existing PlayStation 4 owners on tap.
It starts with a brand new limited edition Days of Play Blue PS4 console. It features the DualShock’s iconic face buttons and the PlayStation logo on the top surface of the PS4 in gold, and the accompanying DualShock 4 controller has gold face button lettering on its trackpad. Otherwise, it’s just a really deep, striking shade of blue that’ll draw the eye of anyone in your living room. It starts at $299.
Other highlights for hardware include a PS4 Pro for $349 and PlayStation VR bundles starting at $199. PS VR titles are starting as low as $14.99, with other exclusive games such as Horizon Zero Dawn and Gran Turismo Sport starting at $19.99. For those who are in need of subscriptions, 12 months of PlayStation Plus can be added to your account for $49.99.
These deals and more will be available starting June 8th through June 18th. Take a look at the full slate of discounts straight ahead.
- Jet Black PS4 Pro: $349.99 USD / $449.99 CDN
- PlayStation VR bundles: starting at $199.99 USD / $249.99 CDN
- DualShock 4 wireless controller (all colors): $39.99 USD / $49.99 CDN
- PlayStation Move motion controller (2 pack): $79.99 USD / $99.99 CDN
- PlayStation VR Aim controller (US only): $49.99 USD
- Catalog titles: check with your local retailer
- God of War: $49.99 USD / $59.99 CDN
- Gran Turismo Sport: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- Horizon Zero Dawn: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- MLB The Show 18: $39.99 USD / $49.99 CDN
- Shadow of the Colossus: $19.99 USD / $29.99 CDN
- Bravo Team (PS VR): $29.99 USD / $39.99 CDN
- Farpoint (PS VR): $14.99 USD/ $19.99 CDN
- The Inpatient (PS VR): $14.99 USD / $19.99 CDN
- PlayStation Plus: $49.99 USD / $59.99 CDN for a 12-Month PS Plus membership (terms & conditions here)
- PlayStation Vue (available in the US only): $10 USD per month off the Core plan standard price for the first two months ($44.99 USD per month thereafter)